|Mission of Working In Neighborhoods: WIN has a 40 year track record of empowering people to make informed choices for themselves and their neighborhoods through community building, home ownership and economic learning.
Accountable to: Executive Director
Position: The Fund Development Director is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing fund development strategies for WIN, especially the cultivation and stewardship of our donor base. The director directs and coordinates all fund development initiatives, including planned giving, annual giving, donor development and recognition, and special events. In coordination with other team members identify and develop targeted grant proposals.
· On-going communication and relationship building with current and past donors.
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Sales Force data base, including gift receipting, acknowledgements, and pledge reminders.
· Write and edit quarterly e-newsletter for donors and friends of WIN.
· Responsible for Annual Giving Campaigns and development of a strategy to increase the number of annual donors.
· Develop new sponsorships for WIN’s special events.
· Grant/foundation research, proposal writing, and outcome reporting in collaboration with other WIN staff.
· Provide presentations about WIN to potential supporters.
· Develop donor recognition programs.
· Commitment to collaborate with the Executive Director to fulfill fund development strategies that advance WIN’s mission and values.
· Maintain a working knowledge of current fundraising trends
· Commitment to advance the mission and vision of WIN.
· Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ experience in fund development or related field.
· Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
· Capacity to utilize appropriate technology to reach fund development goals.
· Focus on team-building and motivating our diverse staff, board members and other volunteers to be ambassadors for WIN and expand our philanthropic opportunities.
Application process: Applicants should email a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com or submit to:
Working In Neighborhoods
1814 Dreman Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223