Job title: Vice President, Agency Advancement
Organization: 4C for Children
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
4C is a mission-driven organization that is making a difference in our community. 4C gives the youngest kids a strong start in life-by supporting everyone who cares for them.
4C for Children is looking for a talented and dynamic fundraising leader to join our executive team. The Vice President of Agency Advancement will lead the agency’s strategies for charitable support and the agency’s marketing and communications plan. This full time position is based in our Cincinnati office.
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in development and marketing preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a non-profit organization’s development program preferred
- Demonstrated track record of developing and closing six figure gifts
- Experience with donor database software-Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead a team of five development and marketing staff
- Develop and lead 4C’s development plan to meet the agency’s strategic goals and objectives including strategies for annual giving, special events, major gifts, corporation, foundation, United Way and government grant revenue
- Oversee the agency’s marketing plan working with communications staff to execute marketing strategies for defined key audiences
- Manage a portfolio of prospective major gift donors with defined tactics for identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Lead digital fundraising strategies including the utilization of Blackbaud’s Luminate software
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.