From Fatherless to Fearless® will be a 501c3 nonprofit organization that says no more. We will focus on providing fatherless women the tools they need to thrive. Whether their father is absent, or if their relationship with their father is strained, we will strive to be the sisterhood organization they can lean on for resources, empowerment, and much more!
As a human services organization, we are best positioned to support Fatherless Women 20 years of age and older on their journey to forgiveness and healing from Fatherless Daughter Syndrome. We do this through outreach, local programs, and support services.
We are uniquely suited to carry out our work because From Fatherless to Fearless will:
- Offer tools, programs, coaching, and support to improve Financial Health, Mental Health, Physical Health, and Spiritual health to break generational cycles
- Cultivate a sense of community that is critical to long-term stability and wellness
The organization is in search of a Social Media/Digital Specialist that will have the following role and responsibilities:
The Social Media and Communications Specialist is responsible for carrying out the Marketing and communications plan and providing specialized communications support through the creation of written, digital, and electronic content including, but not limited to, press releases, social media posts, electronic newsletters, and website updates while maintaining the From Fatherless to Fearless brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
His/her principle duties are to:
- Create and distribute electronic marketing emails to targeted mailing
- Draft and schedule posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Brainstorm and develop new strategies to increase social media engagement
- Curate user-generated content
- Organize YouTube content and draft YouTube descriptions
- Research and write news releases, feature stories, and other copy for print, electronic, and online publications, including the FFTF website
- Provide communications and promotions support for print, electronic, Web, and online communications and publications
- Manage social media accounts including the scheduling and posting of daily content, tracking account analytics, and staying up-to-date on current trends
- Conduct research and partake in the enhancement of website optimization
- Perform other assignments as assigned
- Detail-oriented with strong Internet usage skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing for multiple audiences and in multiple mediums (print, online, and social media) with a good working knowledge of Associated Press Style
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and successfully meet guidelines and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, lnstagram, and others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to train others in a clear and effective manner
- Working knowledge of a point-and-shoot digital camera
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Web content management systems such as WordPress, WIX etc.
- Experience with copy editing
- Experience with Non-Profit organizations
Please direct all inquiries to
Candice Crear, Founder From Fatherless to Fearless