OneSight, an independent global nonprofit 501(c)(3), is dedicated to providing sustainable access to a comprehensive eye exam and quality eye-wear to those in need around the world. Over the past 28 years, OneSight has helped 9 million people in 46 countries and 49 states see clearly. With the help of dedicated partners, there are 23 permanent vision centers operating today, providing ongoing access to vision care to nearly 5 million people. That number will grow to over 20 million people by 2020. For more information, visit www.onesight.org.
As the Salesforce Administrator, the role requires both tactical and strategic responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Monitor and audit various data types hosted in several online data systems, including Salesforce, to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Create and administer proper data entry procedures, improve system processes, and provide end user training.
- Create reporting as needed.
- Management of OneSight’s global Salesforce Org and NGO Connect managed package – approximately 50 users, including implementation of NGCO updates on a quarterly basis.
- Manage all Salesforce integrations across multiple digital platforms and applications.
- Provide Salesforce support for new digital platform leveraging the Salesforce Communities platform.
- Perform data clean up, end user training and advise on best practices for each department use cases.
- Analyze system operations and make recommendations for system updates and changes.
- Create and manage email templates.
- Assist programmers with the development of technical documentation of applications and integrations.
- Run daily system reports and audit data looking for missing or inaccurate information.
- Create and implement best practice procedures to address data integrity and data entry issues as identified.
- Create and manage custom reports, data presentations, and dashboards as needed.
- Assist the Manager – IT and Systems with run the business type activities as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in relevant IT area of study.
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification.
- Salesforce Developer skills preferred or desire to learn and grow Salesforce development skills.
- Advanced knowledge MS Office specifically Excel.
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinker with good problem solving skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyze operational functions, processes, and workflow and understand interdepartmental relationships.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights, or weekends as needed.
- Comfortable training and working with others remotely via video conference.
- Willing to travel.
OneSight offers a comprehensive health insurance program (health, dental, vision) along with a 401(k) plan.
To apply for this job, email your information to HR@onesight.org.