Position Title: Raisers Edge Database Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Strategic Gifts
Work Schedule: 9:00a.m. -5:00p.m.
Employment Status: FT
EEOC Category: Professionals
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Raisers Edge Database Manager coordinates and synthesizes information from multiple sources, supervises the Gift Entry Coordinator and part-time data entry clerks and ensures best practices in gift processing and data management. This person will also provide reporting and analysis so that strategic business decisions can be made and assist with data pertaining to Freestore Foodbank signature events.
Estimated % of Time Frequency Description
- 20% Ongoing: Serve as Raisers Edge Systems Administrator and supervises the Gift Entry Coordinator and seasonal staff to assure accurate and timely processing of gifts, pledges, pledge reminders, payments, and gift receipts. Recommend table structures, coding and business rules that capture information for donor analysis and action. Ensure accurate transfer of records among different database systems (Raiser’s Edge Enterprise and NXT, Luminate, Volunteer Hub, SQL, etc.).
- 35% Ongoing: Develop charts, reports, and queries to provide analyses of program and campaign results and to plan for future segmentation. Maintains data integrity and accuracy, as well as handle all global changes, imports and other global database functions. Ensure that the database provides the required information for planning and is used to its fullest capacity. Provide training, as necessary, to new and existing staff members to ensure correct procedures are followed for Raisers Edge entry.
- 15% Ongoing: Serve as the liaison with Accounting Department for monthly reconciliation and budgeting. Monitors monthly revenue/expense budget. Develop and document annual giving and database policies and procedures. Assist in the completion of the quarterly QPR and annual NAR for Feeding America. External Affairs Department
- 10% Ongoing: As needed, serve on cross functional teams. Liaison with vendors and consultants. Provide excellent customer service, anticipating and exceeding the needs of our customers: donors, volunteers and staff. Participate in answering the donation phone line, keep the voicemail message up to date throughout the year.
- 5% Ongoing: Recommend research and collaborate with Donor Relations Officer to further develop annual giving initiatives such as the monthly giving program, ensuring that growth and revenue goals are met. Complete mail merges for internal mailings for the department and the Board of Directors.
- 15% Ongoing Download Corporate Matching Gift (CMG) donor information from third party aggregators including Truist, Benevity, and YourCause, and upload donor information into Raisers Edge. Ensure all CMG donors (direct and third party) are entered into Raisers Edge, tracked, acknowledged and reported accurately. Work with the Strategic Gifts team to identify CMG donors that fit into other giving programs.
- Seasonal: Assist with Freestore Foodbank signature events’ data. Oversee volunteers and data entry the week of Rubber Duck Regatta.
AGENCY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge Enterprise and NXT.
- Proficiency in Excel, working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of Luminate, SQL, Volunteer Hub, ImportOmatic.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced office and manage multiple priorities and deadlines with accuracy.
- Understanding of donor/development relationship; ability to communicate with Board and donors; ability to work within a team.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/MENTAL PROCESSES:
Hearing, seeing, sitting, talking, analyzing/interpreting, identifying, observing, mathematical skills and problem solving.
Residential area, office environment.
Position requires a valid Driver’s license and automobile insurance – No
Position is authorized to transport clients. – No
Position (Grant) is BCII or FBI compliant. – No
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations.
USE THIS LINK TO APPLY
Freestore Foodbank Raisers Edge Database Manager Position