Job title: Prospect Researcher & Data Specialist
Organization: St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
To apply CLICK HERE
The Prospect Researcher & Data Specialist reports to the Director of Grant Sponsored Programs. The Prospect Researcher and Data Specialist is responsible for prospect research for grant and major gift funding and data entry of grant related information (i.e. application, award and outcome reporting data).
Education, Credentials, Licenses: High school diploma
- Ability to research federal, state, industry and private grant sources and major gift prospects
- Attitudes which reflect proactive and positive style
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and fundraising software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Kind and Length of Experience: 1 year of related experience including data entry
Education, Credentials, Licenses: Associates’ degree working toward a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of and use of grant web-based applications (i.e. Foundation Search, gov)
- Knowledge and use of Raiser’s Edge
Kind and Length of Experience: More than 1 year working within non-profit organizations and in prospect research and data entry.