POSITION – Marketing Coordinator – National Consulting Firm
Skystone Partners is looking for an experienced marketing professional to tell the story of this on-the-move, national philanthropic consulting firm and grow with the expanding business. This is a strategic position that requires a service-oriented and adept communicator who can manage multiple communication channels and the brand of this fast paced, growing consulting firm, sharing the brand story and successes in a dynamic and compelling way.
Skystone Partners is a well-recognized, national philanthropic consulting firm with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Clients are not limited to, but include: arts and cultural organizations, such as museums, zoos, symphony orchestras, and ballets; hospitals; schools and universities; national fraternities and sororities and numerous foundations and civic non-profit organizations. It provides clients a broad range of innovative and exceptional fundraising solutions. The culture and working style are collegial with a high value in working closely for a common purpose – excellence in client service.
This position reports to the President and CEO of the firm with strategic direction from the firm’s marketing consultant. It is a part-time position, with the possibility for full-time employment and advancement as workload and results warrant. Responsibilities include: coordination and management of all Skystone Partners communications and marketing activities, with special emphasis on creating and managing the brand in the form of digital and social media content. This person will have responsibility for coordinating and developing the firm’s marketing and communications channels to generate new leads and promote the firm’s brand. This new member of the firm will contribute to the collegiality and positive culture of the firm.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or communications plus a minimum of 1-3 years of professional marketing and communications experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience at an agency or in a marketing and communications department managing corporate or brand communications and social media preferred.
- A keen understanding of and experience utilizing web content management systems, Google analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience utilizing email distribution and social media management tools.
- Possesses a good energy level; motivated to succeed and grow with the business.
- Able to prioritize, stay focused, be productive in stressful situations with multiple deadlines.
- A good self-manager; takes pride in work and holds self to high standards.
- Intelligent, insightful, a quick study; brings good judgment, and expertise to build on.
- Responsible, confident, and creative with a high degree of integrity, a positive attitude and good sense of humor.
- Experience with and interest in fundraising and philanthropy as a donor, a volunteer or a staff member.
Attractive compensation and time-off package accompanies this position.
For confidential consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.