To apply CLICK HERE
The Grants Coordinator reports to the Director of Grant Sponsored Programs. The Grants Coordinator is responsible for coordinating assigned pre/post grant activities and award project administration. Organizational objectives are the coordination of the successful implementation of assigned grant pre-award activities and post award projects from federal, state, industry and private sources to fulfill the mission of St. Elizabeth Healthcare and to improve the health of our community.
Education, Credentials, Licenses: Bachelors or equivalent in a related field.
- Proficient at coordinating grant pre and post award activities with minimal oversight
- Ability to interface and build effective relationships with clinical staff, management and key stakeholders
- Attitudes which reflect proactive and positive style, effective delegation and team collaborative approaches
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and fundraising software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Kind and Length of Experience: 3 years of experience coordinating grant funded projects in non-profit organizations and specialized knowledge which comes from past experience
Education, Credentials, Licenses: Masters’ degree; certificate in Grant Management.
- Knowledge of and use of financial spreadsheets and management and financial programs.
- Understanding of the health care industry and/or private non-profit organizations
Kind and Length of Experience: More than 3 years coordinating grant funded projects in non-profit organizations.