Job title: Foundation Coordinator
Organization: Camp Joy (Joy Outdoor Education Center)
Location: Clarksville, Ohio
Support Camp Joy’s fundraising through communications and administrative functions.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Fundraising – Assist in generating funding support for Camp Joy’s programming & operations through grant solicitation, campaigns, and additional fundraising initiatives. Coordinate supporting information for funding requests.
- Foundation Administrative Support – Manage the thank you and donor database processes. Handle day-to-day communications with donors and provide administrative support for Camp Joy Foundation team. Oversee the collection & organization of outcomes data.
- Donor Communications – Help support donor relationships through communications (phone calls, notes, reports, newsletters, etc) with organizations, foundations, and individuals.
- External Communications – Build donor & community awareness of Camp Joy’s work through social media, public relations, website, storytelling, press releases, news articles.
- Donor Events & Meetings – Provide support for fundraising &/or appreciation events, donor visits, meetings and volunteer groups.
- Storytelling – Gather stories, photos, support letters, and testimonies from current and past Camp Joy participants, clients, & donors to communicate about the Camp Joy mission.
- Culture – Model a culture of client focus, collaboration, discipline, continuous improvement and accountability focused on Camp Joy’s mission and values.
- Applicant must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Applicant must be able to carry supplies, etc. of at least 10 lbs., be able to work in an office environment in an outdoor environment.
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Must be organized, outgoing, service-oriented, have excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and great attention to detail.
- Experience working in a computerized office environment with a team orientation and multifunctional responsibilities. Some financial systems or accounting systems background preferred. (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
This position would be approximately 32 hours per week with competitive pay and benefits. If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes accepted until position is filled.