The Delta Sigma Pi Leadership Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization which supports the Delta Sigma Pi Fraternity and its members, seeks an experienced and motivated candidate to serve as their chief administrative and development officer.
The Executive Vice President is the chief administrative and development officer for the Foundation and is responsible for daily operations in support of the mission of the organization, which is to provide funding for educational programs and scholarships for members of the International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi, a professional business fraternity. This position works closely with the Executive Director of the Fraternity to maximize collaborative efforts. The Foundation is headquartered in Oxford, Ohio, but remote working is possible with scheduled, periodic trips to the physical office important.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily activities
- Develop strategies to increase revenue from new and existing avenues
- Provide strategic planning oversight, support and direction to the operations
- Serve as a resource to the Trustees for strategic planning decisions
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, with additional specialized education in fundraising preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the non-profit or public sector, working with volunteer boards with 5 years fundraising experience within a membership organization or educational setting preferred.
- Knowledge of strategic planning and budgeting processes, financial reporting and tax guidelines for non-profits, annual campaigns, major gift solicitation processes and planned giving programs is preferred.
- The individual must be a self-starter, able and willing to travel for long periods of time, work long hours, late evenings and on weekends.
Base salary minimum $65,000 with additional incentive package — competitive based on experience; exceptional comprehensive benefits package included. This role will include a non-traditional schedule, nights and weekends are required. The nature of the role will frequently require work beyond a standard 40-hour workweek.
Resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements should be submitted (mailed or emailed) to:
William C. Schilling, Executive Director
Delta Sigma Pi Fraternity
330 S. Campus Ave.
Oxford, OH 45056-0230
Please mark as “Personal and Confidential”