The McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation is seeking qualified candidates for an Executive Director. This position reports to the McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation Board of Directors and provides leadership to the Foundation Team, is responsible for key strategy implementation, overall operations and fundraising success of the McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board Governance: Works directly with the Foundation Board to fulfill the McCullough Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation Mission. This includes effectively communicating with the Board and providing, timely and accurate information necessary for the Board to function properly and make informed decisions.
- Foundation Mission & Strategy: Works with Foundation Board and Team to ensure mission fulfillment through active fundraising, strategic planning and community engagement.
- Financial Performance: Works with the Foundation Board and team to develop effective fundraising strategies (annual giving, major gifts, grants and events) to support strategic priorities of the Foundation. Oversees all aspects of Foundation revenue and expense, providing the Foundation Board with timely reports and results.
- Foundation Operations: Oversees and implements all aspects of Foundation operations as appropriate. This includes but is not limited to, team member management, financial stewardship, including fundraising and other sources of revenue, community and hospital/system stakeholder engagement to ensure organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, in Business, Public Administration or another related field.
- Has a minimum of five to ten years experience in not for profit management, development and fundraising.
- Has a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) certification
- Will possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism in their desire to excel in a not-for-profit environment.
The McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation is a self-funded support organization to the McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital. The McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital Foundation’s mission is to provide financial support for quality comprehensive medical services and programs to meet the evolving needs of our diverse community.
Salary Range: $90 – $114,000
All interested candidates should apply by November 25th, 2020. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Diane Perlaki at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: 513-865-1608.