Skystone Partners is looking for an experienced administrative professional to bring organization and harmony to this on-the-move national philanthropic consulting firm and grow with the business. Our firm transitioned to new ownership in recent years and is now healthy and profitable. The increasing business now requires additional staffing as we grow to another level. This is a strategic position that requires a seasoned, unflappable administrative talent who can manage the communication and record keeping hub of a fast paced, successful consulting firm, serving both staff and multiple clients skillfully and professionally.
Skystone Partners is a well-recognized, national philanthropic consulting firm with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Clients are not limited to, but include: arts and cultural organizations, such as museums, zoos, symphony orchestras, and ballets; hospitals, universities; national fraternities and sororities and numerous foundations and civic non-profit organizations. We provide a broad range of innovative and exceptional fundraising services. The culture and working style are collegial with a high value and trust in working closely for a common purpose – excellence in client service.
This position reports to the President & CEO of the firm. It is a full-time position, required to play an essential role in managing the smooth coordination and growth of the office operations. Responsibilities will include: production and coordination of high quality verbal and written communication; assist with a wide variety of proposals, reports, correspondence, special mailings, e-newsletters, making travel arrangements, and coordination of meetings and appointments. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for maintaining manual and electronic filing systems (Salesforce experience a bonus), office equipment, and the firm’s website. This new member of the firm will contribute to the collegiality and positive quality culture of the firm through daily interactions serving staff and clients with genuine interest, professional service and innate good judgement.
- An undergraduate degree preferred; minimum of 3-5 years of office management, executive secretary or administrative assistant experience, required.
- Excellent communications, both oral & written, including excellent grammatical skills
- Possesses a good energy level; motivated to succeed and grow with the business
- Steady, emotionally well-balanced; able to prioritize, stay focused, be productive in stressful situations with multiple deadlines.
- A good self-manager; takes pride in work and holds self to high standards
- Intelligent, insightful, a quick study; brings good judgement, and expertise to build on
- Responsible, confident, and creative with a positive attitude and good sense of humor
- Experience with philanthropy as a donor, volunteer or a staff member
- Capable of being a good team player, whether as a leader or player
- Nurturing and encouraging in both staff and client relationships
An attractive competitive salary, plus profit sharing opportunity and benefits, accompanies this position.
For confidential consideration, email your resume to email@example.com