Skystone Partners is looking for an experienced administrative professional to bring organization and harmony to this on-the-move national philanthropic consulting firm; and grow with the business. Our firm transitioned to new ownership in recent years and is healthy and profitable. Increasing business now requires additional staffing as we grow to another level. This is a strategic position that requires seasoned, unflappable administrative talent who can manage the communication and record keeping hub of a fast paced, successful consulting firm, serving both staff and multiple clients skillfully and professionally.
Skystone Partners is a well-recognized, national philanthropic consulting firm with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Clients are not limited to, but include: arts and cultural organizations, such as museums, zoos, symphony orchestras, and ballets; hospitals; universities; national fraternities and sororities, and numerous foundations and civic non-profit organizations. We provide a broad range of innovative and exceptional fundraising services. The culture and working style are collegial with a high value and trust in working closely for a common purpose – the power of philanthropy to elevate the quality of life and standard of living on the planet through our excellence in client service.
This position reports to the President & CEO of the firm. It is a full-time position, that plays an essential role in managing the smooth coordination and growth of office operations. Responsibilities will include: production and coordination of high quality verbal and written communication; assist with a wide variety of proposals, reports, correspondence, special mailings, e-newsletters, making travel arrangements, coordination of the President & CEO’s calendar and email management, coordination of other meetings and appointments, and some project coordination (Monday.com experience is a plus).
Additionally, the Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining manual and electronic filing systems, data maintenance and entry (Salesforce experience is a bonus), office equipment, and the firm’s website. This new member of the firm will contribute to the collegiality and positive quality culture of the firm through daily interactions serving staff and clients with genuine interest, professional service, and innate good judgment.
- Has executive presence, is a critical thinker, is flexible and works proactively with a sense of urgency with the ability to manage up. Being able to “see around corners” is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including excellent grammar.
- Possesses a good energy level, motivated to succeed and grow with the business.
- Steady, emotionally well-balanced; able to prioritize, stay focused, be productive in stressful situations with multiple deadlines.
- A good self-manager, takes pride in work, and holds self to high standards.
- Intelligent, insightful, a quick study, brings good judgment, and expertise to build on.
- Responsible, confident, and creative with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Experience with philanthropy as a donor, a volunteer, or a staff member.
- Capable of being a good team player, whether as a leader or player.
- Nurturing and encouraging in both staff and client relationships.
- An undergraduate degree preferred, but not necessary, minimum of five years of office management, executive secretary, or administrative assistant required.
An attractive competitive salary, plus profit sharing opportunity and benefits, accompanies this position.
For confidential consideration, email your cover letter and resume to https://email@example.com.
Education – Undergraduate degree preferred, additional coursework or work experience a plus.
Experience – Minimum 5 years working experience as an office manager, business manager, executive secretary or administrative assistant.
All employees of Skystone Partners are required to meet the firm’s quality goals, operating philosophy and ethical standards at all times. Confidentiality is essential due to the nature of the firm’s business.
This is a full-time exempt position at Skystone Partners. Skystone Partners is an at-will employer. Either you or Skystone Partners are free to end the relationship at any time, with or without notice or cause. Nothing in our relationship or Skystone Partners ’ policies and procedures, either now or in the future, are intended to change the at-will nature of our relationship.
Staff members work at designated work locations as established by the President & CEO.
Salary ~$55,000, based on expertise, skill, and experience. May be adjusted for the right candidate.
Skystone Partners is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, religion or sexual orientation.