Job title: Events and Corporate Engagement Specialist
Organization: Santa Maria Community Services
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
This position supports the Development Department’s fundraising goals through management of annual fundraiser, third-party cultivation events, and corporate relationships building.
Research & Development
- Research event venues, menus, entertainment, vendors, etc. for annual fundraiser.
- Research event sponsors; develop sponsorship packages and fulfillment reports for annual fundraiser and annual Health and Resource Fair.
- Research and implement cause marketing events (third-party fundraising).
- Develop annual fundraiser and third-party cultivation events to maximize donations made at events.
Internal & External Communications
- Participate in monthly Development Committee meetings with Development Department staff and Board members (evenings).
- Cultivate relationships with existing and potential corporate sponsors; secure and grow sponsorships for annual fundraiser and annual Health and Resource Fair.
- Work with Communications Specialist to develop marketing materials and distribution strategy for annual fundraiser and third-party cultivation events
- Work with Development Assistant to coordinate printing and distribution of promotional materials (save-the-dates, mailings, etc.) for annual fundraiser and third-party cultivation events.
- Procure event sponsorships, coordinate sponsor benefits, and oversee relationship management strategy for annual fundraiser and annual Health and Resource Fair.
- Plan and/or oversee timely execution of event logistics (décor, food, day-of materials) for annual fundraiser and third-party cultivation events.
- Lead monthly planning committee meetings for annual fundraiser (evenings)
- Organize on-site corporate engagement events if requested.
- Plan and oversee third-party cultivation events throughout the year.
Event Budget Management
- Prepare budget projections for annual fundraiser.
- Manage and track expenses for annual fundraiser.
- Work with Finance Department to finalize the proceeds of the annual fundraiser within one month after the event.
Interested candidates please email email@example.com