Join an organization voted a Top Place to Work by its employees for the past 11 years! At Episcopal Retirement Services (ERS), you can enjoy what you do and be proud of your work every day. We offer a great culture, competitive pay and benefits, as well as an environment where work life balance is truly valued. If you are interested in learning more about ERS, and the unique way we serve seniors in independent affordable living, then we would like to get to know you!
The Donor Relations Manager develops, promotes, implements and manages ERS’s Major Giving Program, in collaboration with other Fund Development staff. The Donor Relations Manager will focus primarily on identifying, building and maintaining relationships with residents, families and friends of ERS’ Deupree House, Deupree Cottages and Marjorie P. Lee communities as well as a portion of the Corporate Partners of the organization. This is an essential role in raising critical funding support for needs across ERS, including our Premier Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Affordable Living by ERS, The Center for Memory Support and Inclusion, and Deupree Meals On Wheels.
- Manages 75 to 100 A-List Major/Planned Giving Prospects to secure major, planned and campaign gifts for all areas of ERS using “moves management.”
- Supports the Manager of Foundation Relations and the Annual Fund in executing the Resident Annual Fund -Campaigns within the Deupree House and Marjorie P. Lee communities.
- -Partners with the ED of Philanthropy to manage the Corporate Partner relationships of the organization and secure sponsorships for the annual gala.
- Works closely with the CEO, ED of Philanthropy, other Fund Development staff, governance volunteers and other parties to bring major funding prospects to an awareness and involvement in ERS
- Develops a work plan with financial goals, timelines and funding opportunities
- Maintains thorough database records and files, including those used to track donors, donor prospects and gift information
- Cultivates internal customers to develop strong working relationships and understand needs of the organization
- Works in a cross-functional environment, supporting and assisting in other areas of Fund Development and within ERS’ communities, as needed
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven experience in raising 5+ figure gifts from individual donors or demonstrated ability to be ability to secure them.
- A history of success in raising corporate funding preferred.
- General knowledge of Planned Giving principles and strategies and a willingness to engage donors in conversation regarding estate planning considerations.
- Exhibits a strong passion for working with, and advocating for, elders.
- Must relish meeting one-on-one with donors.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and general public.
- Experience using a donor or customer tracking system.
- Must possess strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong relationships within the greater Cincinnati community preferred.
Salary Range: $75,000 – $90,000
Interested candidates please apply online https://jobapply.page.link/Zjkq
ERS is committed to providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement to all team members and potential team members. There will be no discrimination in employment practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability (except where reasonable accommodation would not enable the disabled person to adequately perform the essential functions of the position) , military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.