Join a dedicated, high-energy team of professionals at The Christ Hospital Foundation. In this newly created position you will maximize donor participation and giving to support the vision and operations at The Christ Hospital Health Network- founded in compassion driven by excellence.
Job Overview: The Director of Development is a public-facing position that is responsible for planning, building, implementing and evaluating a giving program based on specific and targeted goals to support The Christ Hospital Health Network. This role adds value by attracting new donors, broadening geographic reach and enhancing diversity of donors while adopting best practices and other proven ideas to increase the reach and potential impact of The Christ Hospital Foundation. This position oversees the operational aspects of the Foundation including Service Line alignment, and requires leadership skills and the vision for strategic planning. This position must have strong organizational, communication, administrative, problem solving and analytical skills. Must have the ability to interact with donors at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and confident. Must have the professionalism, diplomacy and savvy to build relationships with all current and potential constituents.
The Director of Development-Planned Gifts may perform the following duties:
- This is a front-line development position with goals and performance-based evaluation.
- Responsible for planning, building, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive planned giving program.
- Build, cultivate and maintain a professional network of Advisors from local firms of financial planning, law, accounting, and financial services. Educate those Advisors to the benefits of charitable giving to The Christ Hospital. Develop that group to serve as our technical advisors.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, close, and steward planned gifts from a personal portfolio of donors and prospective donors.
- Maintain an active schedule of personal visits as it pertains to professional advisors, donors and potential donors.
- Provide reports and analysis for each initiative that will allow for the objective assessment and the revised plan for future initiatives.
- Develop publicity plans and all marketing materials related to planned gifts.
- Design, build and manage a Legacy Society for planned gift donors, including membership, communication, an annual event, and recognition.
- Work collaboratively with major gift officers and other development staff.
Bachelor’s degree, CFRE certification is preferred, 8-10 years in fund development; minimum of 5 years demonstrated success raising planned gifts from individuals face-to-face.
Apply now at the link below.