Job title: Director of Development
Organization: Franciscan Ministries Inc.
The Director of Development is charged with the responsibility of managing activities related to analysis, planning, execution, and evaluation of fundraising and related public relations and communication activity.
- Identify and steward prospective donors.
- Provide leadership and staffing to the board development committee and volunteer groups.
- With input from ED and board, develop and maintain appropriate fundraising metrics.
- Oversee grant seeking and management.
- Develop, manage, and evaluate the agency’s fundraising events.
- Manage donor tracking and FR50/Abila database.
- Create and manage annual appeal activity, including development of solicitation materials and targeted mailing.
- Coordinate print and e-newsletters. Develop necessary fundraising materials.
- Five plus years’ development experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skill
- Ability to manage fundraising database
- Strong written communication skill
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org