The Director of Development is charged with the responsibility of managing activities related to analysis, planning, execution, and evaluation of fundraising and related public relations and communication activity.
- Identify and steward prospective donors.
- Provide leadership and staffing to the board development committee and volunteer groups.
- With input from ED and board, develop and maintain appropriate fundraising metrics.
- Oversee grant seeking and management.
- Develop, manage, and evaluate the agency’s fundraising events.
- Manage donor tracking and FR50/Abila database.
- Create and manage annual appeal activity, including development of solicitation materials and targeted mailing.
- Coordinate print and e-newsletters. Develop necessary fundraising materials.
- Five plus years’ development experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skill
- Ability to manage fundraising database
- Strong written communication skill
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org