The Director will work closely with the Executive Director of Annual Giving & Integrated Marketing to lead annual giving programs. The Director will manage the Leadership Annual Giving effort (donors giving $1,000-5,000 annually) utilizing a hybrid method of direct marketing and personal solicitation. In addition, this position will manage the University’s Faculty & Staff Campaign. The Director will supervise one full time professional employee.
- Leadership Annual Giving
- Using a hybrid of direct marketing and personal solicitation, secure annual gifts in the $1,000-5,000 range.
- Oversee an effective renewal process to ensure high retention of current McMicken Club members (UC’s leadership annual giving recognition society).
- Create and execute a strategy for acquiring new McMicken Club members.
- Interact with current and prospective members, on the phone, by email, and in person, to solicit gifts and provide active stewardship.
- UC Faculty & Staff Campaign
- Lead the University’s annual Faculty & Staff fundraising campaign with a goal of 50% participation.
- Manage relationships with campaign co-chairs, steering committee members, and key volunteers.
- Recruit and manage a network of volunteer champions across UC’s campuses, providing training and meaningful engagement opportunities throughout the campaign.
- Create and execute a communication strategy, including email and print solicitations.
- Assist in the leadership and management of the annual giving team, including direct supervision of some full time and student employees.
- Assist with select UC Alumni Association initiatives, including but not limited to sponsors/partners program and Loyal Bearcat Society membership.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree with 5-7 years of experience in higher education development, annual giving or stewardship is preferred, or advanced degree preferred with 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to lead committees, prepare and deliver presentations, and manage relationships with internal and external partners and students.
- Ability to analyze data in order to develop solicitation strategies and measure outcomes.
- Ability to create and execute viable strategic plans; including moves management plans.
- Knowledge and experience using fundraising databases required. Experience with Blackbaud CRM preferred.
- Organizational ability and timeliness. Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively. Self-motivated, team-player.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, professionalism, integrity, honesty and accountability.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required for travel.
Interested candidates, please apply online by CLICKING HERE.