The Summit Country Day School is a nationally recognized leader in character education and offers a compelling combination of small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor, and strong spiritual values. For more than a century, The Summit has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in independent, Catholic education. We offer coeducational learning experience to students from Montessori 18 months through grade 12. The Summit is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched, and dreams take flight. Learn more at www.summitcds.org.
The Summit Country Day School Development Department is seeking a full-time temporary Development Outreach Coordinator (5 month) position.
The Development Outreach Coordinator (temporary) is a member of the development office who will report to the Development Director and work with the Advancement/Development team.
- Coordinate and communicate with volunteer networks.
- Set up volunteer meetings and trainings.
- Community outreach.
- Assist with the Annual Fund for Excellence.
- Assist with coordination of events.
- Assist with administrative work in the Development Office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Should be equally capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates please email email@example.com