Reporting to the Senior Director of Development and Grants, the Development Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic processes of grant acquisition and grant management. The Development Operations Manager will be a critical member of the development team and support development activities to make the grant seeking process effective and efficient. The Development Operations Manager will provide support in identifying and cultivating prospective foundations through research and relationship development. Working closely with the finance department, program staff and executive leaders, the Development Operations Manager will provide project management support for incoming grants by providing clear communication of grant initiation, guidelines, deliverables, reporting and other essential measures.
- Prospect Identification: Maintain a system for generating and tracking prospective funders and keeping abreast of national trends and news with potential for impacting fundraising efforts.
- Qualification: Conduct research on prospective donors to make recommendations on their interests, alignment with StriveTogether efforts/goals, capacity to give, giving history, solicitation guidelines and possible means for introductions.
- Cultivation: Support the creation of meeting invitations; create donor-specific materials demonstrating alignment with StriveTogether efforts/goals and donor interests; and prepare donor meeting prep and follow up.
- Solicitation: Support the grant writing process for new grant applications by helping to create project plans, gathering data and supporting the gathering of necessary attachments including relevant financial reports.
- Stewardship: Support the creation of stewardship materials
- Database: Maintaining and updating donor database tracking progress of fundraising activities. Support the department’s CRM system improvements as well as identifying and championing various tech solutions that support fundraising goals.
- Ensure grant initiation follows an established sequence of steps to properly plan for compliance, timely reporting and impact evaluation.
- Support grant reporting, maintaining the calendar and following up as deadlines arise to maintain compliance in reporting to investors.
- Initiate request of StriveTogether staff for information necessary to complete interim and final grant reports. Support compilation of all components from staff, including narrative and financial documentation for reports.
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs.
- Some college or 2-4 years of work experience (project management, development database management, research and writing)
- Desire to support StriveTogether to become an anti-racist organization so that we can support every child’s success, cradle to career.
- Be highly organized in planning and managing their time to meet continuous priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to research and synthesize data quickly to produce clear and concise summary narratives.
- Strong writer who has experience reading and synthesizing information for senior leadership in prep documents and other collateral.
- Experience tracking and analyzing data, preferable through a fundraising database.
- Experience developing and maintaining working relationships with diverse coworkers, community members and customers to create materials and products.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, data driven organization.
Salary range: $51,300 – $64,600
Interested Candidates please apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=0c85aaec-7475-446c-b841-81470a74e0aa&ccId=9200018196352_7899&type=MP&lang=en_US
StriveTogether is an equal opportunity employer.