This position will be located in The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences, 2139 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219.
Job Overview: The Christ College Development Officer assumes responsibility as delegated by the President of the College to advance the mission of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences by planning and implementing strategies to engage all alumni, donors, and faculty/staff. The Development Officer provides education to key stakeholders about the importance of the role and supporting a comprehensive Annual Giving Program that plays in the general operation of the College and its relationship to the student experience. The Development Officer serves as an advocate for the College inside and outside of campus and The Christ Hospital Health Network. This position reports directly to the President of the College.
The Development Officer may perform the following duties:
- Developing and implementing the comprehensive solicitation program, including the Annual Fund, Major Gifts, Grants, Legacy Giving, direct mail, online and social media platforms, and emerging technologies.
- Annual Fund reporting and data analysis, developing and managing long term plans, and fostering a collaborative team environment utilizing strong organizational and interpersonal skills to initiate new strategies to achieve goals.
- Achieving revenue goals and expected targets for TCCNHS fund development plan.
- Researching, identifying and evaluating sources of private and corporate foundations, as well as individual donor prospects for College funding opportunities. Develop, write, submit, and manage all grants and proposals as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: Three to five years’ experience in development/fund raising, preferably in higher education.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with donor identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in prioritizing and managing multiple, diverse and on-going projects
- Excellent understanding of fundraising principles
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Raiser’s Edge experience is a plus.
- CFRE designation is a plus.
If you are interested please apply: