The Development Director, through reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, spearheads development efforts of the Friars Club as it continues to grow and operate in its new facility. As a new position in the organization, the Development Director will have the opportunity to build the development functions. The Development Director will help generate the much needed revenue to support the programs and services for the children at Friars Club.
- Develop and execute the Friars Club annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Generate revenue for the organization through gym wall advertising and gym space rental
- Manage and implement donor/data base as well as oversee staff responsible for usage of the donor/data base
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with major donors
- Manage and increase our data base of individual donors
- Oversee and organize Friars Special Events
- Develop and track all proposals and reports for foundations and corporations
- Responsible for all social-media of the organization and supervision of staff working with our social media
- Supervise and manage non athletic gym rentals
- Responsible for all grants and staff associated with grant writing
- Generate a minimum of $150,000 in revenue through all Development activities
- Work in collaboration with the Executive Director in fulfilling other task pertinent to the successful growth and development of Friars Club mission and programs.
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org