Join a mainstay of the community – Inter Parish Ministry (IPM) has been helping families in need since 1964. IPM is forward thinking in our mission to provide food, clothing, and other communal support while empowering clients with information, support, and services to improve their lives. Make an impact that will be felt for future generations – be part of a prominent organization that feeds families and nourishes souls.
Enjoy the benefits of working in a long-standing organization with a small dedicated staff. We cherish our donors, volunteers, and staff and highly value an inspired thought process. If you can imagine it, we will work with you to make it happen.
Our Development Director creates, coordinates, and implements a strategic development plan including managing donor relationships, developing funding sources, and coordinating fundraising events.
- Develop comprehensive plans to engage current donors
- Cultivate new donors
- Identify and write major grants
- Create, lead, and execute a strategic grant calendar
- Lead and execute all aspects of the Annual Celebration event with over 400 guests
- Design and build our Planned Giving program
- Three to five years’ experience in development or fundraising within the non-profit community and a bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Strategic planning and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and prepare reports.
- Ability to interact with donors, staff, and the public in a professional manner and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and donor management platforms.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently set priorities and multi-task; flexibility; detail-oriented.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy, and initiative.
Visit here for additional information about IPM.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by July 15, 2019.
We look forward to learning more about you.