Job title: Development Coordinator
Organization: Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services has a full-time Development Coordinator position available. If you have a passion for coordinating events and fundraising to benefit youth in need, this may be the job for you. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be some weekend and evening work as well.
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services is a nonprofit agency that is dedicated to serving at-risk youth from 0-24 years old primarily in the greater Cincinnati area. The Development Coordinator will be responsible for managing fundraising events as well as assisting with donor development and other development projects.
- Oversee all major event details, including committee relationship building and engagement, execution of all event elements and arrangements, venue selection, committee involvement, staff involvement, managing budgets, and overall donor programming, including broad responsibilities of design and execution.
- Build relationships and oversee event planning meetings with chairpersons of the Fall Event and Beacon Gala.
- Assist the VP of Development & Grants with the development and implementation of an annual fundraising plan and other strategic endeavors.
- Manage a portfolio of donors using moves management and Raiser Edge.
- Collaborate with the CEO, VP of Development & Grants, and Volunteer Coordinator to identify new potential volunteer leadership and donors.
- Help identify, qualify, build relationships with, and determine solicitation strategies for annual donors.
- Support the donor stewardship process.
- Assist with smaller fundraising opportunities as they arise (internal or third party fundraisers).
- Consult on fundraising marketing materials and other supporting materials for development department, including thank you letters, agency programs/brochures, annual reports, newsletters, website consultation, branding, etc.
- Oversee the creation of event print and electronic materials, including invitations, programs, signage, etc.
- Handle donor inquiries and help to resolve issues when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Two (2) years of professional work experience in fundraising, marketing, event planning, or related work experience. Experience with non-profits preferred
- Graduate degree in a related field preferred
- Demonstrated experience successfully planning and executing major fundraising events
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and Raiser’s Edge NXT preferred
- Experience using Moves Management for donor development preferred
Interested candidates CLICK HERE to apply.