REPORTS TO: Director of Development
- Participate in development strategies and projects as directed by the Director of Development.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve fundraising goals and ensure the school’s financial stability.
- Assist in soliciting gifts of in kind and cash as directed through mailings, emails, and phone calls.
- Maintain and manage the database and donor records.
- Handle gift processing including acknowledgement and tax letters on a timely basis.
- Assist and provide support with events and direct mailings.
- Assist with donor and prospect research as directed by the Director of Development.
- Provide gift and donor reports as requested.
- Attend meetings, assemblies, and in services
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Must be sensitive and energetic
- Must be flexible and able to adjust and adapt to the demands that come with the position
- Experience working on special events
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Understanding of American Sign Language is preferred but not required
WAGE AND BENEFITS: Wage is dependent on educational background and years of experience. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, 15 paid sick/personal days per school year, 10 paid Federal Holidays per school year, and paid
WORK SCHEDULE: This is a full time position and hours of work are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
EMAIL RESUME TO: Hap Durkin, Director of Development – firstname.lastname@example.org