Job title: Development Associate
Organization: 4C for Children
Join the 4C Team!
Looking for rewarding work in a mission-driven organization that is making a difference in our community? Consider a position at 4C for Children.
4C for Children gives the youngest kids in our community the best start in life by supporting everyone who cares for them.
The Development Associate supports our Agency Advancement team in the implementation of annual fundraising plan and goals by managing donor data, executing development strategies, and coordinating agency and Board information.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years related work experience and/or training.
- Executive level professionalism and discretion.
- Excellent data entry skills with a passion for data management, accuracy and reporting.
- Ability to analyze and interpret all relevant data and documents.
- Ability to maintain donor confidentiality.
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and accurately complete multiple varied tasks.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to define and solve problems independently.
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Serve as the agency’s Blackbaud expert- manage relationship with donor database vendor, research and implement new software features, and develop best practices for agency wide use.
- Manage and maintain donor data in Raiser’s Edge – creating new records, entering and coding gifts, organizing queries, and generating reports.
- Support the implementation of multi-channel fundraising strategies, particularly online donor acquisition, cultivation, and solicitation through Luminate Online.
- Oversee donor acknowledgment and pledge reminder processes.
- Assist in the planning and execution of 4-5 annual development events – managing donor lists, online registration and providing onsite logistical support.
- Oversee agency’s volunteer program, represent agency at volunteer fairs, and cultivate relationships with volunteers.
- Manage Board records, contact information and coordinate Board communications as requested by the President/CEO.
- Coordinate the agency’s applications to the Better Business Bureau and other third party agencies.
- Maintain databases, records, and files with a high level of accuracy.
- Provide administrative support to the Agency Advancement Team and occasional, as-needed support to the President/CEO.
To apply for this job email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.