Ohio Valley Voices’ mission is to teach children who are deaf and hard of hearing how to listen and talk.
The Development Assistant supports all aspects of development department at Ohio Valley Voices. The Development Assistant plays an important role in data collection and donor tracking.
The job description for the Development Assistant includes:
- Maintaining foundation, corporation, and individual donor files.
- Creating monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
- Continually updating and correcting database records.
- Coordinating productions and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
- Sending appropriate documentation to donors, foundations and corporations.
- Maintaining guest lists, gathering and preparing registration materials and other duties as assigned for fund-raising events.
- Preparing materials for distribution.
- Assisting at events, fundraisers, prospect parties, receptions, etc.
- Ensuring proper donor activity tracking in database, including contact information, major gift volunteer engagement
- Developing and maintaining volunteer opportunities, training and orientation programs
- Maintaining monthly records of volunteer corporations, and wealthy individuals
- Coordinating with the IT team to troubleshoot our technology
- Preparing monthly newsletter
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org