Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology is the center for ecclesial formation sponsored by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Our mission is to form men and women to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. MTSM is a growing, vibrant organization with more than 80 seminarians from seven different dioceses and several orders and many more men and women working towards graduate degrees and certificates.
We seek an experienced Database Manager to manage information, perform data analysis and set best practices for data entry and retrieval. This integral position is responsible for the organization’s alumni and donor CRM and oversees data quality and integrity, donor records, gift entry, donor data security, data analysis, training and other donor support functions. This position reports to the Vice President of Development and Relations.
Specific duties include:
- Oversee the Seminary’s database of alumni and friends
- Supervise gift processing including entering gifts and the acknowledgement process
- Manage the Seminary’s Matching Gift Program
- Liaison with the Finance Department to ensure accuracy of donor records
- Prepare lists and reports quickly and accurately
- Maintain all constituent information to ensure data integrity and quality
- Serve as the liaison between the Advancement Office and software vendors
- Other duties as assigned including attendance at special events and other team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required along with 2-5 years of related experience; prior CRM experience required; previous Raiser’s Edge NXT experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and computer skills; experience with web forms and project management software a plus
- Commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered until the position is filled. Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary Range: $42,000-$50,000