Ursuline Academy seeks motivated and detail-oriented Database and Development Coordinator to oversee the development department’s database administration and provide support to the Annual Fund and the development team as a whole.
DATABASE AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Ursuline’s Database and Development Coordinator is primarily responsible for maintaining, updating and managing Ursuline’s two development databases (The Raiser’s Edge and Greater Giving) and acting as the primary resource and knowledge base for both systems.
In addition, this person is responsible for managing the execution of the Annual Fund campaign among alumnae, current parents, past parents and the senior class. The Coordinator will ensure appropriate mailing/contact rosters are created and that solicitation materials are produced, collated and mailed to all constituencies on schedule. The strategy and content for the Annual Fund Campaign will be established by the Director of Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Database Manager for donor database The Raiser’s Edge NXT and auction tracking database Greater Giving:
- Process all incoming gifts, sponsorships, donations and event registrations
- Create and mail Annual Fund pledge reminders
- Process, mail and track all acknowledgment letters
- Create all development queries and needed reports
- Setup, process and track online events within The Raiser’s Edge
- Manage the execution of the Annual Fund campaign among alumnae, current parents, past parents and the senior class.
- Ensure appropriate mailing lists are created, segmented, cleaned and setup for solicitation
- Manage the production of necessary solicitation materials and ensure they are merged, printed, collated and mailed to all constituencies on schedule
- Manage and support any volunteers helping with Annual Fund solicitation
- Track all outgoing solicitations and be able to produce reporting for the team
- Act as Development Department Assistant
- Other duties as assigned by the Director or Development and/or President.
- Superior attention to detail is required for this position
- Knowledge of Raisers Edge database preferred; knowledge of Greater Giving database preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- High level of discretion for dealing with donor contributions
Occasional evenings and weekends may be required to assist with events.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line, “Database and Development Coordinator”.
Position is available for immediate hire. No phone calls, please.