Job title: Database Administrator
Organization: Mount St. Mary's Seminary Athenaeum Advancement Office
The Athenaeum of Ohio Advancement Office is seeking an experienced Database Administrator. This full-time position reports to the Vice President of Development and Relations and oversees the daily operation of the Advancement database (Raiser’s Edge).
Specific duties include:
- Oversee gift processing including entering gifts and reconciling gift information with finance department
- Generate gift acknowledgements in a timely manner
- Provide lists and reports quickly and accurately
- Maintain all biographical information and ensure the hygiene of the data
- Conduct prospect research as needed
- Serve as the liaison between the Advancement Office and software vendors
- Other duties as assigned including attendance at special events and other team projects.
- 3-5 years of related experience; prior CRM experience required; previous Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Send a cover letter and resume to lrassati@Athenaeum.edu by February 22, 2019. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
The Athenaeum of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Athenaeum of Ohio / Mount St. Mary’s Seminary
6616 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45230