Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology is the center for ecclesial formation sponsored by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Our mission is to form men and women to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. Mount St. Mary’s is a growing, vibrant organization with nearly 100 seminarians from seven different dioceses and several orders and many more men and women working towards graduate degrees and certificates.
The Advancement Office is seeking an experienced Database Administrator. This full-time position reports to the Vice President of Development and Relations and oversees the daily operation of the Advancement database (Raiser’s Edge).
Specific duties include:
- Oversee the Seminary’s database of alumni and friends
- Supervise gift processing including entering gifts and the acknowledgement process
- Liaison with the Finance Department to ensure accuracy of donor records
- Provide lists and reports quickly and accurately
- Maintain all biographical information and ensure the hygiene of the data
- Conduct prospect research as needed
- Serve as the liaison between the Advancement Office and software vendors
- Other duties as assigned including attendance at special events and other team projects.
- 3-5 years of related experience; prior CRM experience required; previous Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Preference will be given to applications received by February 28, 2020. However, applications will be considered until the position is filled. The Athenaeum of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.