Lighthouse is seeking an enthusiastic, results-driven professional to provide administrative and project management assistance related to the planning and execution of our New Beginnings Capital Campaign. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Lighthouse is committed to the professional growth of all our team members; when this campaign concludes, career advancement opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
The Campaign Coordinator is a member of Lighthouse’s Development Team, which is responsible for strategically driving growth of donated revenue for operations, endowment, and capital building programs through a comprehensive fundraising program that meets and exceeds annual and long-term financial goals.
The campaign coordinator plays a primary role in coordinating and supporting the organization’s efforts to execute a successful capital campaign. This position works closely with all members of the Development
Team and the organization’s President and CEO in an environment dedicated to advancing the mission of the organization.
- Implement the day-to-day activities related to the planning and execution of a successful fundraising campaign for the purchase and renovation of a new facility.
- Support the committee members, campaign volunteers, board members, employees, and others in all aspects of campaign planning and implementation.
- Schedule and support campaign committee meetings, including producing campaign committee communications, meeting agendas, reports, dashboards, and meeting minutes.
- Provide the support needed to see the creation of campaign materials, solicitation kits, brochures, audiovisuals, news releases, and giving opportunities through to completion.
- Research and identify corporate, foundation, and individual prospects.
- Ensure that all prospects, donors, gifts, pledges, visit reports, and notes are entered into the database accurately and in a timely manner. Maintain prospect lists. Enter planned asks and proposal information. Create and track action items, and follow up to ensure their completion.
- Monitors progress monthly against goals and prepares reports and dashboards for the Vice President, Development & Grants.
- Assists in planning and coordinating campaign events which includes cultivation events, stewardship events, public relations events, and the grand opening celebration.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- At least two years professional experience demonstrating progressive responsibilities in a corporate administrative environment, public relations, communications, nonprofit development, or a related field.
- Experience using a CRM or donor database, preferably Raiser’s Edge.
- Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office Suite programs, as well as ability to learn and adapt to new systems with minimal guidance.
Why work for Lighthouse:
- Rewarding career – make a difference in the lives of youth!
- Work for a diverse, seasoned and well respected agency
- Engaged Leadership Team
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and other health insurance offerings, including company paid life and long term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan including company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Engaging Wellness Program
- Paid Employee Leave Options (Parental, FMLA, Bereavement, Jury Duty)
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Casual dress
Interested applicants can apply directly HERE.