The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities, and the citizens of Kentucky.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount program on electronics, software, tickets, wireless plans, and more!
The Associate Director of Grants Administration provides leadership, service, and support to all 16 colleges by serving as a grant project manager to establish timelines, due dates, and break larger assignments into smaller pieces. By managing this process, follow-ups with the team will be necessary and ensuring assignments are moving timely is required. The position will also serve as the primary contact for Perkins/Title III; answering questions related to approved grant expenditures and questions about size, scope, and quality within Perkins.
This vacant position aligns to Grants Administration, which is housed within the office of Institutional Advancement and reports to the Assistant Vice President. This position is located in Versailles, KY and is a term/yearly contracted position, with the expectancy of continuance.
- Lead and develop system-wide project management to organize, coordinate, and track all of system office grant submissions and document college applications.
- Work with Internal and External Stakeholders to secure cooperation, agreement, and support for project timelines.
- Serve as the primary technical liaison on behalf of KCTCS at state-level offices and federal-level grants (e.g. Perkins), and other public and private grantors.
- Provide customer service and support through regular written and oral communications to System Office and college personnel, and grant sponsors to provide interpretation and assistance with concerns and questions regarding grant/contract stipulations & budgets.
- Plan and Establish Grant Staff Professional Development by collaborating on how to plan, write, organize, develop, implement, work with sponsors, and effectively manage grants/contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years relevant experience.
- Equivalencies: High School Diploma and eight (8) years relevant experience; Associate’s Degree and six (6) years relevant experience; Master’s Degree and two (2) years relevant experience.
- Ability to learn and retain compliance regulations
- Proficient in oral and written communications
- Responsive to team needs and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to keep projects on-time, on-task, and identify team improvements
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
Certifications Recommended but not Required for Consideration
- PMP certification
- PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP)
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin after January 4, 2021
Position is open until filled – Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview
Salary Range: $48,852-$62,004
To apply, https://careers.kctcs.edu/job-details?jobID=66361&job=associate-director-of-grant-management-job-9930&collection=true