Job ID: 5940 – FT – Unclassified (salaried)
This position is responsible for planning and executing a strategic donor communication program to enhance the relationship between Miami University and its generous donors. This position strives to ensure that donors feel connected to Miami and well informed about the impact of their giving. The position is an integral member of the Stewardship & Donor Relations team and reports to the Director of Donor Relations.
- Create and execute strategic communication plans for high-priority donor segments, including new donors, giving society members, Sustainers, faculty/staff donors, and #MoveInMiami donors.
- Write highly-personalized impact reports for the university’s most generous donors that demonstrate the tangible, life-changing impact of their giving.
- Create custom impact reports for donors with endowed funds, planned gift donors, donors who are paying their major gift pledges, and donors who give major gifts to expendable funds.
- Create broad-based impact reports and videos that emphasize student financial need and the power of collective giving.
- Create newsletters to keep our most generous donors informed.
- Coordinate gift publicity for major gifts and content for the Giving Tribute publication.
- Support other donor communication projects and support the Stewardship & Donor Relations team as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to meet deadlines, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must be creative and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Miami University, an EO/AA employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami does not permit, and takes action to prevent, harassment, discrimination and retaliation. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Annual Security and Fire Safety Report may be found at: http://www.miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html. Criminal background check required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free.
To apply, please visit: