The Associate Director of Development is responsible for planning, implementing and managing fundraising for UCGNI events. Heavy emphasis will be placed on developing major gift sponsorships, and building relationships with sponsors, faculty, grateful patients, community partners, and third party event organizations in an effort to secure funding for UCGNI priorities.
- Solicit corporations, individuals and foundations to obtain major gift and patient symposia event sponsorship.
- Manage all UCGNI-related fundraising for internal events as well as grow relationships with associated key donors and teams. Current internal events include, but not limited to, management of two annual walk/run/ride events and multiple annual benefits.
- Maintain an active schedule of personal visits as it pertains to event planning, sponsorship asks and committee meetings.
- Develop and implement budgets and plans for achieving projected dollar goals for assigned events/projects annually.
- Manage creation and execution of event-related materials, ex: invitations, programs, signage, and attendee communication.
- Assist donors with event material and promotional needs.
- Ensure appropriate stewardship of donors and event-related gifts.
- Provide donor reports related to UCGNI event fund-raising programs.
- Offer guidance and support to volunteers involved with various assigned event and fund-raising projects.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all UCGNI campaign-related events and publications.
- Liaison between UCF, UCF Donor Engagement and Event Teams, UC and UC Health teams as it pertains to UCGNI fundraising events and campaign execution.
- Working with the UCGNI Development Coordinator maintain accurate web and marketing materials related to fundraising events and mange third party event stewardship and promotions.
- Complete other special assignments relating to awareness, involvement and support as requested by campaign leadership, in close collaboration with the Senior Director of Development and Director of Development.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in fundraising and events. Experience in a medical/healthcare setting preferred.
Interested candidates apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=f872905d-03e0-43e2-af9b-a688c9798169&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=281416&source=CC2&lang=en_US