Job title: Assistant Director of Donor Engagement Northern Kentucky University
Organization: Northern Kentucky University
This position will work to build relationships with donors and stakeholders, and develop and implement strategies to deepen donor and stakeholder engagement with the university.
In conjunction with the Assistant Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations, develop and implement strategies to strengthen our long-term relationships with key alumni, donors, and stakeholders.
- Plan and execute strategic cultivation opportunities/experiences.
- Deepen our constituent engagement with the university: identify and share events, activities, and experiences with our alumni/constituents that utilize their talents, pique their interest, or connect them to other like-minded professionals.
- Act as a liaison between the Directors of Development, Director of Alumni Programs & Councils, Director of Donor Relations, and AVP for Government, Corporate, and Foundation Engagement.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well in a team
- Good decision-making skills
- Good listener – listen to alumni and stakeholder interests and connect them with opportunities
- Strong decision-maker: ability to determine when to include others in decisions, tactful, and thoughtful
- Creative and curious, willing to search out answers and suggest alternative solutions.
Interested candidates should apply on-line at http://jobs.nku.edu/postings/6051.