The Assistant Director of Donor Engagement, Leadership and Principal Gifts contributes to NKU’s fundraising success by designing and implementing an integrated and comprehensive stewardship program that promotes engagement and connection with donors at the $100,000+ level. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President, Leadership and Principal Gifts and also collaborates closely with communications and advancement services team members.
- Assists AVP with prospect development and stewardship by building strategies and facilitating unique connecting experiences for university stakeholders, crafting campus visit itineraries, and providing event coordination and support
- Provides high-quality written communication for diverse audiences including background and supporting materials, correspondence, grants, proposals, gift documentation, acknowledgments, impact reporting, and nominations
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of university priorities, programs, and initiatives, to identify possible engagement opportunities for donor and potential donors
- Coordinating portfolio work-flow for AVP in conjunction with other development team members in the completion of tasks to facilitate donor development activities
- Provides support for board meetings, events, donor visits, and other development officers as needed
- Documents and maintains quality records in databases; primarily Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Some weekend/evening work required. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize assignments for completion in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to prepare, edit and present effective correspondence
- Ability to problem-solve, research, evaluate and synthesize information for the intended audience
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications is required, and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge is a plus
- Exceptional ethics and integrity, ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Organizational perspective, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with change and associated ambiguity are valued competencies
Salary Range: $50,000 – $54,000
Interested candidates please apply online https://jobs.nku.edu/postings/10379