How would you like to take a lead role in expanding and shepherding the most exciting, most dynamic, and most impactful membership group in the Catholic world today?
Do you have a track record of helping donor membership programs grow and thrive? Are you committed to customer service, satisfaction, and a member-centered approach in your work? Are you creative and a clear communicator but also analytical and data driven? If so, then this is the perfect role for you.
Dynamic Catholic welcomes its supporters to join a team of monthly donors called the Ambassador’s Club. The Ambassador’s Club is a wonderful group of men and women who make possible the Mission of Dynamic Catholic. Just as the Ambassadors enable a Mission that transforms the lives of others, the Mission in turn enriches and transforms the lives of Ambassadors. As Ambassador’s Club Membership Manager you will do your part to grow and cultivate the members of this group and provide them with a world-class experience in our crucial work together.
Who we are:
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
World-class content, resources, and programs that continually inspire and spiritually nourish members as well as a Mission and impact enabled by member support that powerfully transforms the lives of others.
A passionate and committed membership base and a Mission with a track record of success and reputation that is second to none.
Systems, processes, and highly skilled and energetic teams across the organization that support and help you accomplish your work.
An organizational culture of growth, collaboration, continuous improvement, best practices, and entrepreneurial spirit that enables and empowers high performers to thrive.
Your Typical Day at Dynamic Catholic
Partner with others to recommend and help develop strategic plans. Primary responsibility for implementing, coordinating, monitoring, adjusting and executing plans and initiatives that grow membership, steward, and create a world-class experience for the Dynamic Catholic Ambassador’s Club.
Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure all projects and efforts maximize membership growth, experience, and engagement.
Create, execute, and coordinate online, electronic, video, and print communications for the Ambassador’s Club that describe opportunities, edify, encourage and demonstrate the mission impact of members’ support.
Review, edit, and occasionally draft Ambassador’s Club communications and materials.
Increase growth and membership satisfaction by analyzing reports and key performance indicators that help gauge the effectiveness of various efforts and membership initiatives.
Create and manage annual calendar of all activity involving The Ambassador’s Club.
Administer and recommend various membership benefits, privileges, and special opportunities.
What you need
- Commitment – Deeply passionate about the Mission of Dynamic Catholic, willing to act as a servant leader, and tenacity and willingness to get the job done.
- Coachability – Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices.
- Awareness – Ability to work effectively with a variety of groups and individuals. Humility and sense of humor. Driven but also adaptable and flexible.
- Willingness to combine past experiences and successes with openness and desire for learning new approaches and possibilities.
- Collaborative, team player who can work effectively and in partnership with Ambassadors, colleagues, and external partners.
- Experience meeting objectives and track record of achieving growth within a non profit membership or annual giving development environment. Track record of success in different sectors or environments a plus.
- A member and donor relationship-centered mindset combined with a creative and data driven approach.
- Successful track record managing projects or initiatives that reach and inspire sizeable audiences and constituencies.
- Experience using a customer relationship management system, preferably Salesforce Non Profit CRM.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Experience writing, editing, or creating effective member and donor communications, including email and direct mail.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!
To Apply: email email@example.com, attaching a current copy of your resume.