Wilmington College is seeking a creative and dynamic individual to serve in the role of Annual Giving Coordinator in our Advancement Office on the main campus. This individual will join a team of dedicated, talented and passionate individuals who are collectively changing fundraising at Wilmington. This is a full time, non-exempt position.
The overarching responsibility of the Annual Giving Coordinator is the implementation of the annual giving campaign. The qualified candidate will utilize strategically planned direct mail, integrated marketing campaigns, events and phonathon to engage constituents in order to raise support from the Alumni and friends of Wilmington College.
If you are a high-energy, creative, team player that is looking for an opportunity with growth potential, Wilmington College might be the place for you.
- Plan and manage the phonathon program each semester which includes recruiting, coaching and managing a team of students
- Assist in the implementation of the direct mail efforts of Wilmington College
- Create and Maintain a digital marketing strategy for fundraising including social media, email, website and crowdfunding in order to raise awareness and funding
On Campus Programs
- Organize projects and events and manage systems of stewardship or cultivation that support the annual giving program, and coordinate with appropriate campus personnel and resources
- Plan and implement a giving program for the WC Faculty and Staff Campaign
- Advise the Student Philanthropy Council a dynamic group of students who are working to instill philanthropic values throughout the campus community
- Plan and implement giving program for other on campus fundraising projects as assigned
- Prepare necessary reports for Director of Alumni Engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Related Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of two years of responsible related experience, with experience in non-profit/philanthropy preferred.
- Evidence of management experience in a range of activities related to annual giving programs.
- Evidence of excellent writing skills and requisite background in fund solicitation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and to become an integral part of the college community and the community at large.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and ability to plan and implement projects. Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead and work with staff and volunteers to achieve objectives.
- Experience in higher education highly desirable.
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org