The Summit Country Day School is a nationally recognized leader in character education and offers a compelling combination of small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor, and strong spiritual values. For more than a century, The Summit has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in independent, Catholic education. We offer coeducational learning experience to students from Montessori 18 months through grade 12. The Summit is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched, and dreams take flight. Learn more at www.summitcds.org.
We are seeking an Advancement Services Manager to support the Development Department. The selected individual will be responsible for developing and implementing data and gift- entry procedures, produces reports and mailing lists for departmental and school wide use, and provides database training.
- Manage and supervise data and gift-entry processes.
- Support fund-raising initiatives.
- Oversee overall management of The Raiser’s Edge Software including data entry, data output and training.
- Ensure compliance with fundraising policies, goals and procedures.
- Produce and donor activity reports, answer surveys and manage subscriptions.
- Develop, implement, and manage the internal systems of prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- Ensure all gift officers have efficient, effective tracking systems to support their cultivation and solicitations.
- Delegate responsibilities and oversee execution of projects and training, as appropriate.
- Develop procedures to ensure the integrity and security of database information.
- Process new or updated information into the database, as needed.
- Produce targeted mailing lists for communications, solicitations, invitations, etc., for The Summit Development Office and for other constituents’ school wide.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ development experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills with Raiser’s Edge database program, preferably including work at the strategic systems level.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and practice.
- Support and understand the development process: identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com