At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we uncover the natural gifts of children by unleashing the power of parents and caregivers. As a contemporary parenting center, Beech Acres serves over 30,000 people annually through a wide range of services including foster care, kinship care, adoption, behavioral health support in schools, parent coaching and much more. All of our programs are founded in our Natural Strength Parenting framework which enables parents to unlock their own potential by building on their unique strengths. For more information, visit www.beechacres.org
Why you will love working at Beech Acres:
Culture That Matters
- Intentional. Strength-Based. Mindful.
- At Beech Acres Parenting Center we are empowering parents and strengthening kids together. A career at Beech Acres will help you discern your unique purpose, discover and develop your own natural strengths, and learn to be present, fully engaged and accepting in the moment. It’s how we empower our families and it’s how we empower each other.
- We’re a spirited team that believes in having fun and making an impact in our community and beyond. We’ve built a culture that values our team members’ strengths where we embrace our differences and live the value of Inclusion to all. We believe that cultivating a feeling of belonging among our employees, partners, children and adults in a child’s world begins with a just, equitable and diverse organization. We work towards this through our policies, practices, and our daily personal interaction. Beyond that, we aspire to influence the systems and communities in which we do our work by providing thought leadership, co-creation, advocacy, and support.
That’s culture that matters.
Our Perks at Work
- At Beech Acres, we take pride in offering you a competitive benefits package, inclusive of base pay, incentives, and other benefits. Your total compensation includes benefits that go beyond wages and are provided to you. Our Perks at Work includes a Bonus Points recognition, Cell Phone Reimbursements, Flexibility in the way that you work, paid leave plans, and best in the city Paid time off plans amongst many others.
- Beech Acres success is dependent upon our people, and our total rewards are designed to create and sustain an environment that encourages and rewards outstanding commitment to client service, personal accountability and the achievement of results. We believe working here offers more value and rewards than just your total compensation. We work in an environment that encourages commitment, spirit and collaboration and we provide outstanding results to our community. We are committed to not only our mission but to your growth and development as an employee and individual.
If you have what it takes and have the heart and passion for helping support families and children, then we invite you to apply to be part of positive change in schools, pediatric offices, workplaces, and our community!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our organization is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a part-time Grants Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for managing a robust grants program to achieve meaningful income for the organization.
- Track grant progress and manage reporting requirements, including interim and final reports.
- Research new grant opportunities and keep abreast of changes in the funding landscape.
- Work with internal partners to develop new cases for support and identify funding priorities.
- Collaborate with other staff members to develop project budgets and ensure grant compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date grant records and files.
- Assist with other fundraising and development activities as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in nonprofit management, communications, or related field is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in grant writing and administration.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and grant management software.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Beech Acres is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BAPC provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all persons, consistent with applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, religion, ancestry, military or veteran status, color, national origin, or any other applicable statutorily protected group status under local, state, or federal law. This applies to all phases of the employment relationship including recruitment, hiring, compensation, advancement, and discipline.