The Development Assistant supports the Events Manager in a wide variety of duties and responsibilities that are related to the planning and execution of CET’s fundraising and community outreach events. Events include, but are not limited to: the Action Auction; a one night fundraising celebration; screenings and member appreciation events. The required tasks are those related to data management, oversight of Event Volunteers and handling the day-to-day details required to deliver successful events. This position operates at a rapid pace. Clear communication, multitasking, critical thinking and advanced organizational skills are necessary for this position. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and be able to work effectively with others in a small office environment. May occasionally be required to work outside the core work hours to support events and meetings.
- Work with Events Manager and Volunteers to be the primary data manager for CET fundraising and outreach events.
- Assist Events Manager in organization and coordination of events. This includes but is not limited to: booking venues; developing marketing materials; communicating with attendees and brainstorming ideas for new events.
- Responsible for contacting a select list of Major Donors and Sponsors to secure their participation in CET’s fundraising events.
- Produce weekly and annual reports to measure success of events and track campaign support.
- Work with Volunteers to assure that their experience at CET is pleasant, positive and productive.
- Setup meeting room with refreshments for monthly committee meetings.
- Create and /or organize meeting materials for each committee meeting attendee.
- Create meeting minutes for committee meetings and distribute to committee members.
- Cover the receptionist position during lunch at least once a week.
- Work to further the mission and goals of the organization and support other CET events as needed.
- Manage and distribute calendar of organization’s events.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.