GCPGC members enjoy all of the following benefits!
- A network of helpful colleagues and contacts for exchanging ideas, services, and friendly professional support;
- Diverse programs which provide frequent, economical opportunities for professional education and personal development for members, ranging from beginners to persons with many years of experience;
- Conversation and Coffee meetings featuring local and regional gift planning professionals providing timely and timeless information;
- The option to join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP), the parent organization which offers benefits and services such as:
- Early notice about events through the GCPGC website and e-mail newsletters, as well as up-to-date council news and recent developments in planned giving;
- Voices of Giving, an annual event honoring local legacy donors who are nominated by GCPGC member organizations;
- Virtual Seminars featuring highly rated speakers from recent PPP conferences;
- After-work socials at some of the best venues in town, which offer members a casual opportunity to befriend colleagues and share a laugh or two;
- Local public awareness raising through the Leave A Legacy initiative;
- A mentoring program designed to pair someone relatively new to planned giving with a seasoned professional for the purposes of accelerating learning and refining skills;
- The opportunity to provide your organization’s legal name and mission for a GCPGC member organization directory, which is then distributed to local attorneys and allied professionals;
- A top-notch annual CGP fall conference with more than 1,000 attendees;
- The regular Gift Planning Update from CGP;
- Access to current research data and Gift Planner profiles;
- A listing in the CGP National Directory and a complimentary copy;
- Discounts on research publications and other CGP services;
- Exclusive communications and access to on-line educational resources;
- Connections to peers by way of CGP's virtual communities;
- Discounts for events, educational offerings, and publications such as Giving USA;
- Access to the Career Center to search for jobs, or to find top talent by posting an open position;
- Subscription to The Journal of Gift Planning, the field's premier publication.
- Together, GCPGC and CGP provide an organized voice for raising consciousness about planned giving among nonprofit professionals, donors, professional advisors, and legislative bodies;
- Both provide a forum for encouraging ethical gift planning through education and adherence to The Model Standards of Practice for Charitable Gift Planners.
Join today! Your local support group awaits you. After all, no one understands your world better than a fellow fundraiser, and our local allied professionals!
- GCPGC only membership ($70 yearly)
- CGP only membership ($150 yearly)
- Membership to both ($220 yearly)
Membership, including annual renewal billing for both the local GCPGC chapter and/or the national organization, is handled through CGP. For further membership information, please contact the local GCPGC office at 513-554-3071.