Professional Advisor Relations Associate
Starting Pay Range: $44,000-$49,000
Are you looking for a rewarding career fueled by purpose? Do you want our region to be the best it can possibly be? Place and purpose drive our mission, so Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) may be the place for you. As the region’s leading community foundation and one of the most prominent in the nation, we serve an eight-county region of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
We bring together:
- Donors – Supporting causes and organizations that improve our community.
- Nonprofits – Delivering experiences that improve people and place.
- Changemakers – Working to solve our region’s greatest challenges.
Greater Cincinnati Foundation recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique and extraordinary. At GCF, we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented people want to be and can do their best work. GCF exists exclusively to support our community, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and mission-driven employees.
GCF’s values are generosity, greater good, equity, trailblazing and growth. Generosity fuels our work. We exist for the greater good in the region with equity being our North Star. We embrace our role as a leadership organization that requires vision and trailblazing. Maintaining a growth mind allows us to think big and stay driven.
Our dedication to promote racial and gender equity, diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values, behaviors and strategic initiatives. We are fully focused on racial equity as an organization – it is more than a commitment for us, it is the foundation of what we do. Here are a couple of examples of our leadership in this area:
A message from our Governing Board – http://www.gcfdn.org/news/5-
A message from our former CEO, Ellen Katz – http://www.gcfdn.org/news/
This is a key role in supporting activities of Professional Advisor (PA) Relations as part of the Philanthropic Partnerships Team. The Professional Advisor Relations Associate serves as Liaison for GCF Investment Partner Firms, and coordinates timing and delivery of PA Communications, and supports Events and Recognition Activities. Provides Coordination and Support for PA Relations Director and Senior Philanthropic Strategies Advisor. This position reports to the Senior Philanthropic Strategies Advisor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Activities of Professional Advisor (PA) Relations as part of the Philanthropic Partnerships Team
- Serve as administrative support for activities of the Philanthropic Partnerships department with emphasis on GCF’s work with professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, financial service providers)
- Coordinate PA Relations moves management process, keeping track of PA team activity through maintaining KPIs, keeping team informed of progress toward achieving metrics.
- Serve as primary source for creating and managing PA metrics, KPIs, and reports in Salesforce
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from PAs, donors and prospects and provide appropriate follow up by connecting them with the appropriate team member, or directly assisting them
- Serve as Liaison for GCF Investment Partner Firms
- Serve as liaison with GCF Investment partners client services teams to set up new funds at GCF for their clients, including drafting fund agreements, creating funds, and setting up online access for advisors
- Perform Quarterly marketing material updates related to Investment Manager performance
- Coordinate PA Communications, Events and Recognition
- Coordinate with Marketing team to create and maintain PA marketing collateral and website updates
- Partner with Marketing team to coordinate PA communications, including e-mails, mailings, invitations, reminders, and post-event next steps
- Maintain PA marketing materials including creating informational packets
- Coordinate PA events including ordering food, creating nametags and registration list, setting up the room, and welcoming guests the day of the event
- Support PA recognition, such as executing PA appreciation activities (thank you notes, gifts, and award events)
- Provide Coordination and Support for PA Relations Director
- Maintain the PA Relations Director calendar, including scheduling internal and external meetings and presentations, and ensuring that external calendar activities are entered in Salesforce
- Ensure that Director and PA team members have materials needed for upcoming meetings with professional advisors and prospects
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree with at least two years’ experience in administrative support/project coordination, or administrative support position; or at least four years’ experience in a similar administrative support position or comparable experience.
- Strong administrative, planning, organizational and time management skills with attention to detail, including the ability to schedule and coordinate meetings, agendas, and other support needs for the Director of PA Relations.
- Experience planning and coordinating projects and timelines, keeping team members activities aligned, and demonstrating strong problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify procedural problems or inefficiencies and to recommend and implement improvements.
- Strong customer service attitude. Ability to communicate and interact with donors, professional advisors and their support teams.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and successful within changing environment and multiple demands.
- Proactive planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a highly engaged team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—oral and written including the ability to proofread with accuracy.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint).
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, including managing data and creating reports.
Wages are negotiable within the competitive salary range set by GCF. The ranges have been established based on organization, industry and national standards. Desired salary expectations will be discussed during the interview process.
This position summary is not to be considered an exhaustive description of the responsibilities which may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform key responsibilities. Please note that duties and qualification of this and all jobs will change as we evolve our services to our community.
Greater Cincinnati Foundation (GCF) recruits, employs, trains, compensates, promotes and celebrates employees of all races, religions, colors, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, disabilities, ages, veteran status and all the other characteristics that make individuals unique and extraordinary. At GCF, we have a clear vision: to be an employer of choice where a diverse mix of talented peopled want to be and can do their best work. GCF exists exclusively to support our community, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and mission-driven employees.
GCF is a Gold Level certified with Ellequate (Formerly Queen City Certified), which is the first data-informed employer certification and cohort-based leadership program for gender equity in the U.S. workplace.
If interested, please apply on our website at www.gcfdn.org/careers