Shriners Hospitals for Children – Lexington, has a special opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to help lead the local/regional major gift fundraising activities. Starting salary is $102,000-$82,000.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop, build and maintain a comprehensive, hospital-based donor development major gift program.
- Demonstrate a solid performance record for closing major gifts at levels at $10,000 and higher.
- Demonstrate a strong performance record for building relationships with and obtaining major gifts from individuals.
- Develop solicitation priorities and donor/prospect visitation schedules.
- Carry a donor portfolio of 125-150 donors and potential donors.
- Raise $1+ million annually.
- Implement a moves management process with prospects and donors.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience required. Graduate degree or post baccalaureate education preferred.
- Professional development accreditation preferred.
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible fundraising experience, with at least three (3) years’ experience working in major giving programs.
- A demonstrable track record of fund-raising accomplishments is essential, including experience in identification, cultivation and solicitation of donors giving $10,000+.
- Must have experience closing major gifts from individuals.
- A working knowledge of all planned giving vehicles.
- Healthcare fundraising experience is helpful.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Shriners Medical Center
110 Conn Terrace
Lexington, KY 40508