An Engagement Specialist positively impacts clients and community by delivering an excellent client experience. S/he directly engages with clients and provides the highest level of project management, grant writing, and grant research to achieve client satisfaction. S/he focuses on managing and executing grant writing and/or grant research projects, and may also manage ongoing client engagements, via a proactive team approach.
An Engagement Specialist brings deep knowledge of the grants process to efficiently and expertly accomplish grant writing, grant research, and related projects.
- S/he is an effective communicator and project manager who can work independently and as part of a team.
- S/he leads proactively and with empathy for the challenges and realities nonprofits face.
- S/he has attention to detail while seeing the big picture and is flexible to roll with changes and emerging priorities.
- S/he has deep understanding of grant seeking and grants management, including specific knowledge related to grant writing, research, editing, and funder strategy and relationship building.
- S/he has 5+ years of nonprofit experience as a development director, grant writer, grants manager, or foundation relations manager.
Location: We are reviewing candidates in any of our three Ohio focus regions: Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Our team frequently works remotely and at client offices. This position may require travel to the Grants Plus main office in Cleveland and to other meetings and events.
Compensation: Based on experience. Competitive compensation package includes Paid Time Off, health and wellness benefits, and regular professional development opportunities.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the acceptance period will close on September 30.
Due to the high volume of applications, we may only be able to communicate with individuals selected for an interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.