The Bethesda Foundation is seeking qualified candidates for a Donor Relations Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily Gift Processing:Process all types of gifts and correspondence from all donor sources.
- Production of Acknowledgments:Generate tax-receipt acknowledgements for all donors within 24-48 hours.
- Support Core Constituent Biographical Data:Consistently update biographical constituent records with new information contained through donations, correspondence, and staff members.
- Reporting:Daily financial reports are generated to verify financial accuracy between the bank statement and what is processed through database.
- Other:Manage own time effectively to ensure timely project completion. Follow policies and procedures governing the handling of confidential information as defined by TriHealth’s mission and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to enter financial and biographical data quickly and accurately.
- Familiarity with gift processing.
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate high clerical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must present professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Effective verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of software applications (word processing, spreadsheet and database).
The Bethesda Foundation serves as the fundraising arm of Bethesda North Hospital, Bethesda Butler County Hospital, Hospice of Cincinnati, and Fernside Grief Support Center for Children. Our mission is to secure philanthropic resources and administer grants in support of indigent care, medical education and research, patient services, facilities and community outreach programs.
Please apply online at TriHealth.com under Careers or send your resume and salary requirements to Amber Douglas, Supervisor of Foundation Systems for the Bethesda Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.