The Advancement Office is seeking an experienced Director of the Annual Fund. This new position reports to the Vice President of Development & Relations and oversees unrestricted giving to the organization. The Director of the Annual Fund will manage all annual giving activities including the design and implementation of a comprehensive solicitation strategy utilizing advanced technologies, targeted segmentation and data analysis to enhance revenue for unrestricted giving while also expanding the donor base.
Specifically, the Director of the Annual Fund will:
- Create, implement and evaluate a comprehensive, multi-year plan to increase both dollars and donors in support of the MTSM Annual Fund to meet annual revenue goals and strengthen giving
- Determine segmentation strategies to maximize response rates and revenue
- Ensure members of the Bishop Fenwick Society ($1,000 and above) are solicited personally by staff and volunteers, where appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate results
- Work in collaboration with the Vice President for Development & Relations and other members of the Advancement Office
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of measurable, relevant experience in annual giving or a similar field
- Proven success in face-to-face solicitation
- Proven management of giving programs
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Conversant in technology platforms which may be utilized in the execution of the position
- Commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Lori Rassati at email@example.com.
Join our Team, Make a Difference
- Growing Advancement Office
- Impact the Future of the Church
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Mission Driven
Starting Salary: $55,000
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology is the center for ecclesial formation sponsored by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, forms men and women to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. MTSM is a growing, vibrant organization with more than 80 seminarians from seven different dioceses and religious orders and many more men and women working towards graduate degrees and certificates.