This position is responsible for planning and implementation of CAT’s Fundraising and Communications program. The Director is a member of the organization’s senior leadership team and is charged with increasing awareness and charitable support for CAT’s mission and operations.
- Annually develop a Plan, with input from the CEO and Development Committee, to identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic support
- Conduct necessary prospect research and data analysis to attract new donors and upgrade current donors
- Develop reporting structure to ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Develop relationships with major individual, corporate and foundation donors
- Prepare proposals and grant applications as needed to secure contributions
- Assure donors receive professional, timely responses of appreciation
- Serve on board and staff committees as needed
- Ensure accurate donor records are maintained
- Fulfill reporting requirements for foundation grants
- Manage department budget to ensure the best return on investment
- Support NIATx efforts
- Support CAT’s trauma-informed care culture
- Produce and report Moving the Needle data
- Enhance professional growth and development, meeting the requirements of the Staff Development Plan
- Uphold professional Code of Ethics
- Job duties may be increased, decreased or combined as the needs of the organization dictate
- Ability to work well with individuals of diverse ages, cultures, races, genders, religions, socioeconomic background, disability, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of organization and time management
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Word, Raiser’s Edge as well as graphic design software
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K – 3% employer pre-tax contribution after 6 months of employment
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
Interested candidates should email Angelica Bonds (email@example.com) with a resume/cover letter and desired pay.