With supervision of Director of Development, responsible for enhancing individual, planned giving and foundation fundraising efforts, including working with donor data base and writing fundraising materials. Enlarge individual donor giving, legacy giving, event organization, general fundraising support and creating foundation proposals for the agency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, qualify and solicit individual donors through research, writing, data base technology and personal effort.
- Assist in designing individual marketing strategies and execute strategies within donor data base, including seeking out and connecting with potential new donors.
- Research donors and cultivate, qualify, solicit and steward individual, planned giving and foundation donors in conjunction with the Director of Development.
- Assist in writing documents necessary for proposals and presentation.
- Increase and monitor donor base.
- Assist with special events, especially the spring gala celebration.
- Coordinate the receipt of donations and required thank you letters through Donor Perfect.
- Compile monthly Board update reports based on Donor Perfect data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business administration, communications, English or related field.
- Writing experience preferred.
- Two years’ experience in fundraising/development for a non-profit agency or sales position in for-profit world.
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect or other fundraising software preferred.
For additional information about our organization, click here.
Interested candidates can email us here.